last updated 3:45PM
- DNREC – Milford – Expected inclement weather has caused cancellation of this year’s Peace, Love & Horseshoe Crab Festival which was to take place Saturday, May 19 at DNREC’s DuPont Nature Center at Mispillion Harbor Reserve near Milford
- DIAA State Track Meet Postponed Saturday – With the amount of rain that has already fallen and the forecast for Dover calling for rain all day Saturday, we are postponing the 2018 DIAA State Track Meet until Monday & Tuesday.
- Delmarva Shorebirds – rained out – Friday night’s Delmarva Shorebirds-Hagerstown Suns game has been postponed. The Shorebirds and Suns will make the game up at a later date to be determined.
- DIAA State Tennis Tournament – first two rounds of the 2018 DIAA State Tennis Tournament scheduled to begin tomorrow have been postponed. All first and second round matches will now be played on Monday, May 21st. First round matches will begin at 1pm. The remaining Tournament schedule has been adjusted also.
- DIAA State Softball Tournament -the first round of the 2018 DIAA State Softball Tournament scheduled to begin tomorrow has been postponed. All first round games will now be played on Monday, May 21stat 4pm, except the Milford vs. Caravel game, it will start at 5pm.Please see the attached schedule for all locations and starting times.
- DIAA State Girls Lacrosse Tournament – See the updated Bracket for the Quarterfinal Round – Please note, due to the weather, natural grass fields would not be unusable Saturday. Therefore, the Ursuline vs. Tower Hill match will be played at Tower Hill at 11am. And the Saint Marks vs. Newark Charter match will be played at Tower Hill at 3pm. The Cape vs. Padua and Archmere vs. Polytech matches will be played as originally scheduled.
- OCEAN CITY TRANSIT CHANGES – Due to the high water in the downtown area, Ocean City Transportation Routes have been modified. Currently, the BEACH BUS, will be turning at North Division St and WILL NOT be going to the South Transit station. The Town of Ocean City will advise when transportation operations return to normal.