Santa has announced his hours and house location. Santa’s House will be on the Rehoboth Boardwalk at the end of Rehoboth Avenue! Stop by and tell Santa your Christmas wish list! There is no charge to visit Santa; donations are appreciated. Remember to bring your camera!
Come visit Santa in Santa’s House:
- Friday, November 25th 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Saturday, November 26th 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, November 27th 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 3rd 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, December 4th 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 10th 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, December 11th 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- Saturday, December 17th 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Sunday, December 18th 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM is Pet Time w/ Santa
Submit Your Photos
Have pictures with Santa in Rehoboth Beach that you want to share? Email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please include a statement giving the Chamber permission to use on the website or in print. Pictures can also be submitted by visiting the Holiday Fun page on www.Beach-Fun.com.
The Chamber would like to thank the following businesses and individuals for their holiday help to date: Bob McDermott, City of Rehoboth Beach, Dennis Diehl, Grand Rental Station, Matt’s Auto Care, Murphy Electric & of course, Mr. Claus.
NEW IN 2016! Winter WonderFEST!
Winter WonderFEST – made up of the Light Spectacular and Christmas Village – will bring the holiday spirit to the reosrt area like never before from Nov. 18 to Jan. 1. The two-mile Light Spectacular is a drive-thru light show with more than 60 awe-inspiring displays that brighten the night at Cape Henlopen State Park with beautiful colors. The Christmas Village at the Cape May-Lewes Ferry Terminal will have an ice skating rink, live music, indoor holiday workshops, a strolling Santa and carnival rides, including a giant Ferris wheel. Winter WonderFEST starts Friday, Nov. 18 with a 5K run and two-mile walk around Light Spectacular followed by an opening night party at Lewes’ Crooked Hammock Brewery.
Light Spectacular Dates:
- 18 – Dec. 21 (Thurs. thru Sun.)
- 22 – Jan. 1 (daily)
- Time: 5:00 – 10:00 PM (Thurs. and Sun. until 9:00 PM)
- Price: $15 (cars), $30 (vans), $50 (buses), discounts available for multiple vehicles
Christmas Village Dates:
- 25 – Dec. 22 (Fri. and Sat.)
- 23 – Jan. 1 (daily)
- Time: 5:00 – 9:00 PM
- Price: Free admission and parking, ride/activity tickets are 60/$40 or 100/$60
For information on Christmas Village events and activities as well as the Light Spectacular see the weekly updates at www.WonderFESTDE.org.
Rehoboth Beach Holiday Tree Lighting
The Rehoboth Beach Tree Lighting festivities will take place on Friday, November 25, 2016. Sing – a –long will begin at 6:30 PM at the Rehoboth Beach Bandstand Pavilion and the tree lighting will take place at 7 PM. It’s a hometown tradition! For additional information contact Rehoboth Beach Main Street at 302-227-2772 or visit downtownrehoboth.com.
Dewey Beach Holiday Tree Lighting
The Dewey Beach Tree Lighting festivities will take place on Saturday, November 26, 2016 beginning at 6:00 PM at Fifer’s Orchards market. Parking is free on any street in Dewey. Attendees are encouraged to bring their family, refreshments, and their Christmas Spirit!
Rehoboth Beach Hometown Christmas Parade
This year’s Rehoboth Beach Hometown Christmas Parade is being sponsored by the Rehoboth Beach Volunteer Fire Company and will be held on Tuesday, December 6, 2016 from 6:30PM – 8:00PM. For more information and sponsor/registration forms, please contact them at: email@example.com