Wicomico County House Fire

92

A fire broke out in a Wicomico County home early Monday afternoon. The blaze started just after 1:30 p.m. in the 200 block of East Walnut Street in Delmar when a person smoking carelessly threw away their cigarette on the back deck. It took 25 Delmar firefighters about 30 minutes to control, but not before $5,500 in damage was done. No one was hurt in the fire that is being ruled accidental at this time.

SHARE
Previous articleSmall Fire In Demalr House
Next articleRoad Work On Route 113 In Two Weeks
Tyler joined WGMD in October 2016 after graduating with a degree in broadcast journalism from Penn State University. His previous stops in both sports and news broadcasting include stations in Philadelphia and State College.