Marketing Consultant / Advertising Sales If you believe your success is measured by how well you help others to succeed, you may have a future in advertising consulting and sales. WGMD is accepting resumes for potential candidates to join our advertising department. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- A strong work ethic with a “whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude.
- Dedication to serving the Business community
- Self-motivated, detail orientated, a flare for creativity, a workable knowledge of basic math, a workable knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, possess a reliable computer with Microsoft operating system, reliable transportation, good communication skills and understand that your attire reflects your professionalism and success requires sacrifice.
- An educational background in Business, Marketing or Communication or a background in selling intangible products or services. We provide: * One of the most lucrative compensation plans in the industry with limitless potential.
- Introductory intensive training and ongoing training.
- Medical and retirement plans.
- A fast-paced coaching environment with team players committed to being the best that we can be. Send resumes to:
P.O. Box 530
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971
ATTN: Sandy Christensen Or E-Mail
WGMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer