Pittsville Fire Accidental

build-a-better-community-OCMD

Truitt Street fire -Pittsville / Image courtesy MD State Fire Marshal’s office

Firefighters in Pittsville were called for a structure fire on Truitt Street around 11:30 Monday morning. Crews arriving at the scene found heavy fire through the roof of a detached garage. State Fire Marshal investigators say the fire was discovered by a neighbor. The blaze began in the garage and the cause was accidental – after an electrical failure.

Damage is estimated at $80,000.


Hermann-Financial