If you believe your success is measured by how well you help others to succeed, you may have a future in advertising consulting and sales. WGMD is accepting resumes for potential candidates to join our advertising department. Candidates should possess the following qualifications:
- Interest in joining a winning team and developing great marketing skills;
- A strong work ethic with a “whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude;
- Candidate should have confidence, motivation, a passion to help clients be successful, and a desire to learn and win;
- An educational background in Business, Marketing, Communication or a background in selling intangible products or services;
- Dedication to serving the Business community;
- Consult with clients to increase the client’s sales;
- Introductory intensive training and ongoing training;
- Work weekdays and at events they may occur evenings and weekends;
- Build and maintain a client list of 30 accounts;
- Participate in Staff meetings, training meetings, one on one meetings with Sales Coach;
- Conduct weekly client meetings to maintain accounts;
- Make 15 prospective calls a week to develop new clients;
- Research client’s company and industry to develop proposals designed to increase sales;
- Write advertisements that increase customer sales;
- Place orders in traffice system and place production requests;
- Meet with client monthly to collect payments;
- We provide a lucrative compensation plan in the industry with limitless potential;
- Medical and retirement plans.
- A fast-paced coaching environment with team players committed to being the best that we can be. Send resumes to:
Talk Hosts, Board Operators, and News Anchors
Radio Talk Hosts and Board Operators WGMD 92.7 is currently accepting applications for part time Radio Talk Hosts and/or part time Board Operators. Requirements include ability to work weekends, on short notice, and reliable transportation. No previous radio experience necessary. If you think you have what it takes to prepare and deliver riveting talk radio to Delmarva, we want to hear from you.
News Anchors WGMD 92.7 & WGMD.COM is currently looking for news anchors for fill-ins and/or weekends. This position is great for someone looking to get back into radio on the side or for someone looking to get in the door and on the air at Delmarva’s leading news/talk station. WGMD News offers a modern approach to news gathering and news presentation. You must be digitally savvy and be able to write in both print and broadcast style. We also prefer candidates with some prior news experience, whether it is on-air or behind the scenes. This opening is a great opportunity to flex your strengths and get your foot in the door at one of the nation’s most innovative news/talk stations. Shifts are to be completed at the WGMD studios in beautiful Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. There are opportunities for growth at WGMD and creativity is invited! If you are interested, please send your resume and demo to email@example.com.
Email cover letter and resume to
WGMD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.