DSP Arrest Dagsboro Man on Drug & Weapons Charges
A Dagsboro man has been arrested after Delaware State Police were called for suspicious activity Monday afternoon. Police were called to the area of Woodland Ferry and Gum Branch Roads near Seaford just after 4pm for reports of a man running down the road with a firearm. Troopers spotted 30 year old Deandre Hall of Dagsboro, who matched the description they were given. He was arrested and a search of Hall turned up .2 grams of suspected heroin and drug paraphernalia. The firearm – a rifle was also recovered along with ammunition. Hall was taken to Troop 5 where he caused damage to the facility.
He was charged with the following crimes:
- Possession of a Firearm or Ammunition by a Person Prohibited (Felony)- 2 counts
- Possession of a Firearm While Under the Influence (Misdemeanor)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance (Misdemeanor)
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (Misdemeanor)- 3 counts
- Criminal Mischief under $1000 (Misdemeanor)
- Criminal Trespass Third Degree (Violation)- 2 counts
- Public Intoxication (Violation)
Hall was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court #3 and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution on a $11,753 secured bond.