DSP Arrest Philadelphia Man on Felony Drug Charges in Dover
A Philadelphia man has been arrested by Delaware State Police after he was found in possession of a large amount of drugs. On Thursday troopers spotted a Camry driven by 24 year old Kyeef Williams of Philadelphia, who police were familiar with and knew he did not have a valid driver’s license. Police made a traffic stop on Route 1 in Dover and a police K-9 positively alerted for the presence of narcotics. A search turned up over a pound of crystal methamphetamine, over 8 grams of crack cocaine and over 1 gram of suspected heroin.
Williams was taken into custody at the scene and taken to Troop 3, where he was charged with the following offenses:
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 3 Quantity (Felony)
- Possession With Intent to Deliver a Controlled Substance (Felony) – 2 counts
- Possession of a Controlled Substance in a Tier 1 Quantity (Felony) – 2 counts
- Driving Without a Valid License
Williams was arraigned by Justice of the Peace Court 2 and committed to Sussex Correctional Institution on $122,050 cash bond.