Early Morning Milford Fire – Accidental

A fire this morning in Milford was accidental.  Carlisle Fire Company firefighters were called around 6:15 to the Nice and Fresh Barbershop on NW Front Street.  They found fire coming from the first floor windows and the back of the building.  There was no damage to the third floor units and minor damage to the second floor.  The fire was in the Barbershop and an attached clothing store run by the same tenant.  Fire Marshal investigators say the fire began when an operating light fixture at the rear of the store failed and ignited combustible materials in the clothing store.  Damage is estimated at $100,000.


Baker Petroleum