Fire Heavily Damages Rehoboth Area Home

Hermann-Financial

Image courtesy RBVFC

A fire that heavily damaged a home near Rehoboth Beach Saturday morning has been ruled accidental by the Delaware State Fire Marshal. The fire was reported around 8am and when Lewes firefighters arrived at the Dove Knoll Drive home they found fire coming from an attached garage. Crews from multiple fire companies provided assistance at the scene or backup.

Investigation shows the fire began in the attic area of the attached garage and was caused by an electrical malfunction.

Damage is estimated at $100,000. No injuries were reported.

Click here for pictures from Rehoboth Beach VFC


accurate-pest-control