Friday Night Fire in Farmington Accidental
A Farmington home was heavily damaged by fire Friday night – State Fire Investigators say the blaze was accidental. The fire was reported just after 9pm on Route 13 near Williamsville Road. Farmington firefighters found smoke pouring from the home – crews from Greenwood, Houston and Harrington assisted. Investigators say the fire began inside a malfunctioning oil fueled furnace and spread inside the home. Damage is estimated at $100,000. No injuries were reported.