Laurel Police Looking for Suspect in Oct 16 Pursuit
Laurel Police are looking for a suspect in connection with a high-speed vehicle pursuit that occurred on Monday, October 16th just before 8pm. A patrol officer tried to conduct a traffic stop on a green Civic that was in excess of 100mph in a 55mph zone and had fictitious registration. The officer discontinued pursuit after the suspect made multiple unsafe lane changes, passed unsafely and ran lights and stop signs.
Police were able to identify the correct registration for the vehicle as well as the driver involved – he is 35 year old Jason Dailey of Milford.
Police have warrants for Dailey’s arrest for the following charges –
- Disregarding Police Signal (Class G Felony)
- Resisting Arrest (Class A Misdemeanor)
- Driving While License Suspended/Revoked (Misdemeanor)
- Aggressive Driving (Misdemeanor)
- Reckless Driving 90MPH or Greater (Misdemeanor)
- Several Additional Traffic Violations
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to contact the Laurel Police Department at 302-875-2244 or Crime Stoppers at 800-847-3333.