Fire broke out just before 3:30 this morning at the Quality Linen Service in the Westwood Commerce Park in Salisbury. Fire crews from Salisbury responding to the call found a working fire and multiple other companies responded. The Maryland State Fire Marshal’s office has determined that the fire originated on the inside of the building in the area of the commercial dryers and was determined to be accidental – the combustion of bar towels. Damage is estimated at $2-million. No injuries were reported.