With the arrival of the Memorial Day weekend – parking meters and permits are now in effect in Rehoboth Beach. Permits are needed in non-metered areas from 10am to 5pm daily. Meters are in effect from 10am till midnight daily and cost $2 per hour and 30 minute parking is $1 per ½ hour. Meters can be paid using quarters, credit card or Parkmobile (but not all methods are available at all locations)
Park Mobile – For more information and to sign up for this service please visit their website at us.parkmobile.com
Change machines are available at the following locations:
- The Bandstand on Rehoboth Avenue
- First Street & Rehoboth Avenue
- The third block of Rehoboth Avenue (on the island across from City Hall)
- 306 Rehoboth Avenue (Chamber of Commerce)
- Change may also be obtained at the Parking Meter Department at 1 City Hall Drive, off of Lake Avenue behind 30 Lake Ave.