Rehoboth Firefighters Hose Down Ruptured Gas Line

A gas leak was hosed down by Rehoboth Beach Volunteer Fire Company firefighters Thursday Nov. 5th (photo: Chuck Snyder)
rob-carson

A gas leak drew a response Thursday from the Rehoboth Beach Volunteer Fire Company.Thursday at about 12:30, a two-inch natural gas line was cut accidently by construction workers in the Marsh Island community off Camp Arrowhead Road.Firefighters sprayed to disperse the gas until the underground shutoff was located.Chesapeake Utilities and Delaware Electric Cooperative also responded.

Read More

Rehoboth Beach VFC Disperse Gas Leak at Hotel Dewey

hannity-promo

Tuesday evening Rehoboth fire crews were called for a gas leak at the Dewey Beach Police Department on Rodney Street.  Rehoboth Fire officials say that while the odor of gas was strong, the source was found at the Hotel Dewey on Coastal Highway.  The hotel was evacuated and firefighters set up a water line to…

Read More