The Wicomico County Sheriff’s office in connection with several other agencies conducted an investigation into the illegal sale of drugs from a home on Mount Hermon Road in Salisbury. A search and seizure warrant was used at the home where deputies arrested 52 year old Lamont Smith and 35 year old Dwight Woods and seized 141 grams of heroin, 96 bags of heroin, over 20 grams of crack cocaine packaged for sale, ammunition for a .40 caliber handgun, pills and over $8100 in cash. Smith and Woods face a multitude of drug charges .
- 141 grams of heroin
- 96 individual bags of heroin
- 20.93 grams of crack cocaine packaged in 85 individual bags
- 1.03 grams of cocaine
- Digital scales
- $8,194 in U.S. Currency
- Seventeen rounds of .40 caliber handgun ammunition
- Twelve Alprazolam Schedule 4 Pills
- Other items of evidentiary value
The investigation is continuing.