Severe Thunderstorm Warning until 9pm
Wicomico County, MD 9pm Somerset County, MD 9pm Dorchester County, MD 9pm Sussex County, DE 9:15pm
The National Weather Service in Mount Holly NJ has issued a Severe Thunderstorm Warning for…
Northwestern Sussex County in southern Delaware…
Kent County in central Delaware…
East central Queen Anne’s County in northeastern Maryland…
Northeastern Caroline County in eastern Maryland…
The National Weather Service in Wakefield has issued a
- Severe Thunderstorm Warning for…
North central Somerset County in southeastern Maryland…
Wicomico County in southeastern Maryland…
Southeastern Dorchester County in southeastern Maryland…
- Until 900 PM EDT.
- At 819 PM EDT, severe thunderstorms were located along a line extending from near Sharptown to 7 miles north of Deal Island, moving east at 25 mph.
HAZARD…60 mph wind gusts and penny size hail.
IMPACT…Expect damage to trees and powerlines.
- Severe thunderstorms will be near,
Hebron and Sharptown around 825 PM EDT.
Delmar around 835 PM EDT.
Salisbury, Fruitland and Salisbury University around 900 PM EDT.
Other locations impacted by these severe thunderstorms include Galestown, Green Hill, Catchpenny, Wetipquin, Trinity, Royal Oak, Eden, Crocheron, Allen and Whitehaven.
- Until 800 PM EDT.
- At 717 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located over Greensboro, or 14 miles southeast of Centerville, moving northeast at 40 mph.
HAZARD…70 mph wind gusts.
IMPACT…Expect considerable tree damage. Damage is likely to
mobile homes, roofs, and outbuildings.
- Locations impacted include… Dover, Milford, Denton, Harrington, Camden, Greensboro, Oakland, Ridgely, Bowers, Goldsboro, Woodside, Viola, Rising Sun-Lebanon, Jumptown, Hazlettville, Dover Base Housing, Sandtown, Andrewsville, Rising Sun and Big Stone Beach.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a building.
Torrential rainfall is occurring with this storm, and may lead to flash flooding. Do not drive your vehicle through flooded roadways.