Fire at Sea Air Near Rehoboth Ruled Accidental

A fire in a house trailer at the Sea Air Mobile Home Park near Rehoboth Beach has been ruled accidental. The State Fire Marshal investigators say a candle in the living room ignited nearby combustibles. Homes on both sides were also damaged. A 30 year old man who lived in the home was take to Beebe Medical Center for smoke inhalation and transferred to the Crozer Chester Medical Center – he is in stable condition. A woman was also taken to Beebe for evaluation. Crews from Lewes and Indian River assisted to put out the fire. Damage is estimated at $50,000