Posts Tagged ‘residential fire’
Fire on Cornwall Road in Rehoboth Beach Accidental
UPDATED: Early Morning Dagsboro Fire Sends One to Hospital
Update: Firefighters Battle Early Morning Blaze in Ocean Pines
State Fire Marshal Investigating Early Morning Lewes Fire
Multiple Fire Companies Called for Midnight Milford Blaze
Firefighters in Milford were called for a two-alarm residential fire on Beechwood Avenue just before midnight Saturday. Crews from the…Read More
Fire Caused By Space Heater Damages Home In Wicomico Co.
A space heater kept close to combustibles caused a fire at a mobile home in Parsonburg, according to the Maryland State Fire Marshal’s Office.
The fire broke out…